To become a strong reader, children entering Kindergarten – Third Grade must have a solid foundation in:
- Letter recognition
- Letter sounds
- Phonics rules
- Sight words
- Strong handwriting skills
Aspire Academy helps your child lock in the solid foundation needed for strong reading.
We are a child-friendly, science-based reading center that uses the 5 building blocks of reading and spelling including systematic phonics, vocabulary, comprehension, fluency, and phonemic awareness. Located in Des Moines, Iowa, we teach the Wilson Reading System to fidelity whether it’s online or in-person.
- One-on-one, individualized instruction
- Systematic phonics instruction, reading accuracy and fluency practice, sight-word practice, handwriting, spelling, and reading and listening comprehension all in a 10-part lesson
- Lessons are personalized to your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Especially designed for students entering first – third grade
- Days and times customized for you
- Call 515-978-4312 to schedule!
Our tutors are highly trained and your child is their number one focus. They enjoy teaching and are dedicated to their students’ success. Check out this video interview with some of our tutors.
So, stop the COVID reading slide, and give us a call today for a free consultation about what we can offer your child this school year. You will be glad you did!
Call 515-978-4312 or register through our contact us page!